[VAC] hitch comparisons

Following the discussion on hitches has convinced me that the Hensley is
what I would 'like' to have when we have our two kids with us driving around
British Columbia.  (We have a 68 Soverign we are restoring, and will be
pulling it with a 99 GMC Yukon Denali.)

However, the crucial word is 'like'.

The problem is the cost of the Hensley in Canadian dollars.  We could buy a
second vehicle for the Canadian cost of the Hensley.

Can anyone comment on a head to head comparison of the merits of the
Hensley, versus the Reece or other products for the setup we have.

Thanks from Victoria B.C.