[VAC] Re: Solar panel mounting ideas

Jim,
thankyou so much for your info.  I remember in AZ I got by with just the one
panel, running two interior lights at a time,running my water pump, my small
aquarium pump and about an hour of TV news with out ever having to use
another charge source.
Vanessa,
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander

P.S. The name trailer lady comes from the fact that I've been in love with
trailers since early chilhood and our neighbor when growing up lived in a
Sparten Manor and all us kids called her the Trailer Lady.