[VAC] (No subject)

Hi
I 'm Gina I'm a new full-timer in tx.I am wanting to attach a composting
toilet drum to my black water system.I would like to just attach it to my
origanal system but.... I don't know anything about the plumbing system and
from what I've heard here I'm either going to have to tear out the floor to
get the tank out if I want to hook it directly to my toilet(not even sure
that is possible) hook the plumbing directly to the tank hoping the"brown
Matter" will flow out of the tank and thru the plumbing continually as it is
used(is this even possible?) or save up a day or 2 worth add a little
"odorless" to break it down and hope it is not too liquid and overwhelms the
drum.Please give me any thoughts you may have on the subject. other than a
septic,it costs about 7-10 thousand dollars in our area and I really dont
want to put one in until my house is built in a couple years,so I would
really like to make this work..I have a 31 ft Sovereign from 1971 does
anyone have a schematic for the plumbing system. does the tank sit at an
angle or is it level. any ideas on how to bypass the tank but leave it as an
option.Any ideas at all.my plan is to start this project on the sixth of
August.
Thanks

Gina