[VAC] (No subject)

Hi All,
I'm looking at the E-bay ad for the 57 Airstream Wanderer..15' cute & small.
I looked on the photo archive list but found no 57 Wanderer.  Is that what
this is?  How wide is it?  Do I assume that the appliances do not work?
This looks a lot like the trailer I've been looking for....but it's a long
way from home.
If the seller agrees to give me the address and phone #, is there anyone in
the area that could look at it for me?
I'm concerned that the appliances don't work and that the toilet area will
be complicated/expensive to redo. I need practical advice from a
knowledgeable person.
I hope someone has the time and inclination to take a look at it.

Cindy