[VAC] Re: WalMart Parking Lots

I guess there might be a time and place and I sure would never mean to
offend anybody, but why would anyone want to go camping in the Wal-Mart
parking lot anyway?  That should be used in an emergency, like the previous
post about breaking down in the 7-11, or getting tired.  How can you feel
that safe?  I have never been to a Wal-Mart where their wasn't a cheap
campground within an hour or so, and actually, if I owned a campground near
a Wal-Mart, I might  feel like the city was jipping me too.  Where do they
draw the limit, can one pitch a tent there if they want.  Are pop-ups Okay?
I understand they encourage us to stay because we will likely by our
supplies from them.
I, and maybe some of the others, would like to own a campground sometime and
would try to convince Wal-Mart that I won't sell their products if they
don't give mine away.  I might sell beans and beer but would have to charge
a lot more so the competition is not there.  I think we need to encourage
people to open more campgrounds, maybe even Wal-Mart campgrounds, but
spending the night (More specifically, planning to spend the night) in a
commerce parking lot is just not my idea of camping.  Some don't call what
we do "camping" and I understand that, but to me it is and I do it about 50
nights a year. Just my thoughts and thank god I am free to express them.
Randy