[VAC] Re: Solar panel mounting ideas

Hey folks,
I'm confussed about the solar panel ratings.  I baought one about 6 years
ago that is rated at 2.3 amps.  I know that my portable panel can charge up
to 23 amps on a ten hours of sun on a summer day summer day if I adjust the
angle throughou the day. I notice that now watts instead of amps are how
they are rated.  I would like to get another panel because I now have Dish
TV and would like to get an inverter to run the system.  Any suggestions?
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander