[VAC] Re: Window Leaks

Jim,
 I had a window leak in our '68 that drove me crazy; I figured out where
it was coming in by careful work with a garden hose while someone else
was inside. The entry point was at the END of the 'hinge' area, not
through the seals at all. I did 2 things to fix it:

I worked on the little deflectors, bending them and sealing around them
with some sort of sealer. And finally, I got some RV "gutter" material
from Camping World and placed a piece over each of the street-side
windows. (only one was leaking badly, I'm not sure about the other) Yes,
I know that's heresy, but a rotted floor isn't fun, either.

                                          <<Jim>>