[VAC] Solar panel mounting ideas

We are planning to add about 200 watts of solar panels to our 1971
Tradewind. and looking for clever ways to mount them. Wiring,
battery charging circuits etc are not a problem but we're thinking
about different mounting schemes to get the best use of the
available sun. Now, we have one 55 watt panel and it has kept two
T105 golf cart batteries charged up just by putting it on top of the
ZipDee awning and running a cord inside (but we're looking for more
power!)

The roof has a couple of spots - where the TV antenna was, and aft
of the air conditioner. Putting the panels up there and leaving
them flat is one idea. Another is some sort of tiltable mount that
would allow the panels to get the most sun possible.

I thought I might put some brackets on the street side of the trailer
to accept a frame like an awning, but with the panels mounted on it.
This could fold flat against the side of the trailer when on the road
and hinge up to an appropriate angle when parked.

Any ideas from other folks who have done this?

--
David Josephson / Josephson Engineering / Santa Cruz CA / david@josephson.com