[VAC] Intetnational Emblem/Airstream letters

The International Emblem on each side and the AIRSTREM letters on the front
and back of my 31' A/S were really looking bad. The red, white and blue in
the emblem was completely faded and the blue in the letters was virtually
gone. So, I took a sharp chisel and cut the connecting pins and have now
cleaned and repainted them and they look great. I was able to mask off the
sections in the emblem and spray paint the red, white and blue and the
chrome lettering was still in place. I also sanded the top edge of the
letters and was able mask this off and spray painted the remainder blue.
What a difference. I am planning to re-attach them with pop rivets and and
then touch up the rivet heads with matching paint. However in looking
through my service manual. it said you could re-attach the letters with blue
No. 30 pop rivets. Are these available.