[VAC] Re: Length from propane tanks to ball

Steve

On my '66 28' Ambassador the tongue from the center of the ball to the trailer is 35 inches.
From the center of the ball to where the tanks sit is 14.5".
From the trailer to where the tanks sit is 14.5" and there is a spare tire holder mounted to the trailer.
On my '73 29' Ambassador the tongue is also 35 inches from the center of the ball to the trailer.
With the tanks on the distance between the center of the ball and the tanks is 15.5 inches.
On the aft side, distance between the tanks and the trailer is only 7 inches.
No room for a spare tire.

Bobby