[VAC] Re: Got me an Argosy Minuet

Noah & Dave,
 Do we ALL have to learn these lessons the hard way? <<rueful grin>>

My A/S was also mis-represented at the sale, and I spent a lot of time
and money correcting things.

When I spotted our Avion, I made a $50.00 down payment, telling the guy
I wanted him to hold it until the end of the week, and he could keep the
money if I decided to not buy. A couple of days later, a friend and I
spent a couple of hours or more, checking EVERYTHING.

Well, almost: we still found a few problems, but most were minor and
easily fixable.

Don't take the owner's word for anything.

                                           <<Jim>>