[VAC] Re: Got me an Argosy Minuet

Dave-
The experience you had with your new Argosy sounds very familiar--- to my
story. I had to chalk it up to the Airstream "paying the dues" blues.  Even
though I lurked on this site for months garnering info for new buyers, I
made the cardinal error of believing the guy who was selling the trailer,
and not wanting to be a pain in the a-- did not insist on hooking it up.

That was about a year ago. It took me about 2 days to fix the leaks and I
have been enjoying my A/S ever since.

Noah
29' 1975 AMBASSADOR