[VAC] VACList Update

Hi all,
I'm going to take the list off the air for 1-3 days to repair the damage
our friend from Russia did.  I will also use this opportunity to update
the software to prevent such problems in the future.

At the International rally the Vintage Airstream Club Board has
authorized the funds to upgrade the VACList Software and Operation.
(...plus some exciting changes to the VAC website itself!)

The VACList now has almost 500 subscribers, BTW.

Back soon with more info,
RJ
VAC Webmaster