[VAC] sewer connector & Jalousie window panes

The first items I need to address on my 60 Overlander are:

1) My trailer did not come with a sewer drain connector. The fitting under the trailer extends straight down on the curbside rear. The fitting on the drain has 4 lugs on it. I tried a Valterra fitting but it is loose. (The Thetford fitting is much too large) I assume the drain is obsolete. Does any one know of a source for the fittings or is it possible to change the drain to a new design?

2)In the hail storm we lost 4 panes from our jalousie window. Any tips on replacement procedures? We removed the screens and placed them inside a kitchen trash liner and reinstalled them to get us home but now need to replace the glass. (I suspect it is normal glass rather than tempered or safety).

Thanks
Terry O'Neill
Calgary, Alberta
WBCCI 4786