[VAC] Re: Picked up our Airstream but....

Thanks to all for the suggestions regarding the hail damage.

I have just returned from 3 days of salmon fishing at Campbell River,
British Columbia and have licked my wounds after the hail incident.

I will continue to use my 60 Overlander and see how things go. It is still a
solid unit but won't win any beauty contests. Down the road I may look for
another but I will cut my teeth with this one.

Thanks
Terry O'Neill
Calgary, Alberta
WBCCI 4786