[VAC] Hail dents

Terry,

Firstly, where is the damage? If it is on the flat panels mostly
(meaning all panels but the molded, curved end roof panels), they can be
removed and replaced with the proper sheet aluminum and olympic rivets.
Not the most difficult of the repairs one can be faced with anyway.  The
replacements for the curved front and back ends are hard to come by
unless you find a junker from those end panel model years.

Also have heard of pieces of dry ice in small dents popping them out.  I
do know how you feel - when bringing the 58 Traveler from Virginia to my
home in Rhode Island, a deer thought that he could make it between the
Bvan and the Traveler while I was doing about 55 miles per hour.
Nothing quite so sickening as damage on the maiden voyage.  Not to
mention the deer.

 This is how I learned to replace a panel though and the end front roof
panel popped almost back like before.  Wayne and Linda Moore came down
in their restored unit and spent the weekend as we learned together how
to use the tools and replace the panel.  Good to have a quick and able
partner to veto dumb ideas and offer sound advice.
Good luck with yours, however you proceed,
Tom Walden