[VAC] Re: Backup lights

Jim

On my '73 the trim pieces were bonded on, I couldn't see anything holding them on.
Anyway, I pried them loose to fix what I needed.
To reattach them I drilled a small hole in each corner and countersunk it for screws.
Before reattaching it I ran a bead of sealant around it then screwed it on.
Since the screws are countersunk they were not noticeable, but I sealed the head of each and repainted the trim line.
I think it looks pretty good, can't tell they were ever removed.

Bobby Gill
Valdosta, GA