[VAC] Re: Inspecting a Distant Airstream Offered For Sale on E-Bay

Hi Toby, Harvey and all,
I just received replies to my emails to the seller.
Here is the information I gathered from Josh O:

"call 715-833-1255, ask for Steve and say it is
regaurding the airstream.

"We have never used the appliences, if they work its a
bonus.  The trailer is parked at the House of Wheels
in Eau Claire WI, the number there is 715-833-1255.
Anyone can look at it anytime, but they have to come
during business hours if they want to look inside.

Best,
Josh