[VAC] Re: Gabriel on Airstream Shocks

I have used after market shocks on mt tradewind for the last 10k miles. Are
they doing their job? I can only assune that they are I dont ride in the
trailer so I have no feel as to what is taking place there. I suspect that no
 manufacture makes shocks for any one trailer ,manufacture as the volijm
would not be large enough.
I personaly believe that this is part of the Hype and general B S designed to
boost the price . wheneaver one mentions R V or Marine the price doubles.
You pay your money and take your choice.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)