[VAC] Re: '84 Airstream Refrigerator Replacement

         It's been a couple of years since I replaced a refrigerator in an
'85- so this is from memory-
         The only screws into the floor will be in the rear of the 'frige-
the only non-standard thing (other than the screws through the face frame-
behind the plugs) that I have ever seen is screws through the side- if you
have a cupboard beside the rfrigerator, look in there for screw heads- also
sometimes through a partition type wall.

         Keep in mind that a new replacement refrigerator will mount
differently- new ones use two screws through the top- two through the
bottom, two in back, and no holes through the face frame.

________

         Chris Bryant