[VAC] Re: '84 Airstream Refrigerator Replacement

Jim,

With the door open, I noticed a couple of plugs on the outside edges of the
face of the refrig, apparently concealing screws placed through the face of
the refrig into the vertical framing on each side of the door.  Is that the
ones you removed?  From previous list discussions I remember reading I'm
afraid there are also lag bolts through the floor and base of the refrig.
Does anyone know?  I'm worried about how to get to them.

Harvey