[VAC] (No subject)

   I purchased a '72 Airstream form the estate of the second owner. The second owner purchased
   it in '74. The WBCCI # currently on the trailer appears to be the only one that was ever on
   it. When joining WBCCI does the trailer receive a new number or does it remain the same. I
   would like to keep the original number in memory of Mr. Arnold. In talking with his widow,
   it sounds like the trailer is well traveled and I hate to change anything on it.

   Jim Sears