[VAC] (no subject)

GAS     you are goiing to Phoenix        Sedona may be farther north but it get
very HOT there too......have you checked with Sedona C of C?  There are some
Nat'l forest campgrounds nearby and `Rancho Sedona RV Park   aand Sedona RV
Resort  `1-800-547-8727 (good shade trees)  I park at friends when I am there.
 Since you are going to the Grand Canyon ....I hope you want to see some of the
Indian lands too....go out the East entrance to Grand  Canyon and be sure to
stop at the overlook and then go to Cameron trading Post....have lunch at their
dining room with the beautiful tin ceiling and lovely sideboards all around the
room....it is a working trading post  then take 264 across the Navajo
Reservation  which surrounds the Hopi  and stop at Old Oraibi and New Oraibi,
athe Hopi Training center for silversmithing (next door to their motel where
they are teaching young tribal members mgmt ....I parked my trailer there for
the night and had dinner in the restaurant)  the old Hubbell traading post at
Ganache....you could even take a side trip to Canyon de Chelly (where Cochise
use to hole up)  take the tour up the canyon....go to Four Corners where the 4
states meet and you can each put a foot in a different state. or see the Navajo
Museum at Window Rock   I know time runs out see as much as you can......a side
trip I always recommend is to the Acoma mesa.  Pearl SoCal