[VAC] Inexpensive Outdoor Shelter

Hi All. Last weekend, my husband and I spent our first weekend in our '62
Bambi - and it rained the whole time. We were ankle deep in mud and the
trailer was a mess. There is no awning on our trailer, and we are trying to
come up with an inexpensive solution for maintaining a dry space in front of
the trailer where we can keep our shoes (and the mud), and possibly the
picnic table. Another consideration - we are not seasonal or permanent, so
we need something that we can pack up relatively easily and store inside our
tiny trailer. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Kit Sullivan

1962 16ft Bambi