[VAC] Re: Is this a real concern?

Without having renovated tons of trailers, I would say it could be a
problem, but I doubt it's more of a problem for trailers from the 60's than
any other era.  I would also imagine that there are some newer trailers out
there that could be contaminated as well.  It's not the trailer, but the
lack of use and ability of mice to get in a dime-sized hole that are the
problem.  Also, it seems that when people have contracted the hanta virus
the media jumps on the wagon pretty quick and usually they talk about the
suspected source of contraction.  I haven't heard about trailers being
listed as a source.  Just my opinion though, I do have a 1965 Caravel.
Jodi
Wyoming