[VAC] Re: Is this a real concern?

According to the CDC (http://www.cdc.gov) there have been a TOTAL of 283
cases of hantavirus in the United States since 1984 so the odds of getting
it are very small. It should be noted that the article says almost all 60's
trailers are contaminated with mouse droppings, not that almost all 60's
trailers are contaminated with hantavirus. That said, when I had a mouse
infestation in my trailer I wore a respirator mask (available at any
hardware store) and gloves while cleaning everything out. The CDC website
has lots of tips on cleaning up mouse infestations, etc. Check it out.

Happy Trails - Sherry