[VAC] Zolatone colors was Bambi's predecessors

Wayne,
One was a light speckled grey, another was a speckled light green; those
two I know of from surveying many a vintage trailer and owning six from
the fifties.  I believe the other was a light sand variation, but am not
certain. I have a Safari 55 that was painted over in white but has the
green in the storage units and I find the green the least easy to match
up with reupholstery and curtains, etc.
Of course it probably came with way cool fabrics that made it look sharp
when it was new.
Tom Walden