[VAC] Re: Many faces of Bambi

Great idea Bob! I say this with enthusiam after we have torn out every last tacky remnant of our 76 Tradewind.  I am now painting the interior and it looks beautiful. Better than I imagined. My husband is building everything else.   If we had had the option of buying a  new, bare model of any size we would have  jumped at the chance. There lies a happy medium between Ralph Lauren and what Airstream deems attractive.  Have they no decorators in their employ?