[VAC] Re: Beatrice Foods?

I would like to second Roger on this. My 1973 Ambassador is not shoddy.
the hot water heater died because it got frozen. the Univolt, well, is a
Univolt, the rot in the floor was due to lack of maintnenance. It is
light weight, well laid out, and nearly a year later, I'm still
discovering good planning and design ( well, maybe not the vinyl flowers
in the bathroom...) I would rather have more stuff on board than real
wood. Hmmm. maybe replace the wood grain with.. I know! frosted green
plexiglass ! Myabe just finish the floor and hit the road.

Daisy