[VAC] Re: Beatrice Foods?

         Right on, Roger.  The problems with Beatrice were with management,
not production.  I had a '72 Safari that was a good trailer; it had the
Beatrice tag on it.  I've not heard of any trailer problem caused by
Beatrice; Thor is a different question, but I doubt they have caused any
*great* problems either, other than a decline in "fit and finish" quality
control; but that's been noticed in other manufacturers as well - e.g.,see
Ford Motor Co.

- Dick
(5368)