[VAC] Re: Beatrice Foods?

Personal taste again -- for me, this is one of the most appreciated
assets in my coach.  The furniture being almost entirely
aluminum and laminate means zero upkeep and almost incapable of aging.
Granted the colors currently are very un-
stylish.  However, since I am in the process of slowly replacing the
fabrics (avocado), tambour (faux walnut), and laminate
(avocado or faux walnut) -- eventually it will get around to exactly
what I want.

                                          -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
bicycle