[VAC] Re: Split Rims '62 Bambi

My '64 manual (the earliest manual available) just says " wheels_____2, 14" for
the 1964 Bambi II. Moving over to the 1964 Globe Trotter page, it says
"wheels______2, 15" split rim, truck type". I don't believe Bambi's had the
split rims and I believe that my rims are original except for the spare which is
slightly different looking, with the same bolt pattern. Also in my '62 sales
sheet, it says
"2 wheels 650 x 13- 4 ply nylon white side wall tires" no mention of split rims.

I've seen alot of Bambi's and I have never seen one with split rims. It would be
interesting to know if they are out there.
Jim
'61 Bambi