[VAC] Re: Split Rims '62 Bambi

That is true of the newer, larger, more modern shops. However, just go
to a small town in farming country, and any tire shop there will work on
them. they handle split rims like these all the time.  Also, a truck
tire shop in a larger town or city will be able to work on them.

as in most things, "Dangerous" is due to a lack of training and proper
technique.  Lots of things we do are dangerous, think of driving!, yet
with training and experience, it is done with relative safety.  If we
quit doing everything where someone once was hurt or killed, we would
ALL be limited to padded rooms.

MCP