[VAC] Re: Burning Man needs A/C

As far as A/C at BM one method is using Dry ice and a fan.   There is
the ice man selling ice and I believe he did bring some last years.  Of
course always handle Dry Ice with care.

There is a lot of people on this list talking about BM and I havent had
a chance to say HI! to you all but I will.  I thik BM is great and it
brings people from across the country/world together.  I believe it is
an all year event as well, -- we can keep the flame a live through out
the year!

I will be working with the Center Camp staff this year and will probably
be camping in the staff area so keep your eye out.

Jeanavive
64 Overlander
Oakland, CA