[VAC] Re: Burning Man needs A/C

Title: Re: [VAC] Re: Burning Man needs A/C
Here’s something I’ve heard of, although I haven’t tried it myself.  If you have a Fantastic Vent or similar vent fan, turn the whole trailer into a swamp cooler by hanging wet towels on the windows and turning on the fan in exhaust mode.  I assume they mean thin towels, like old fashioned linen dish towels.  Seems like it would help, in a very dry climate.   I imagine I will try it sometime, if/when the opportunity presents  itself.

Don