[VAC] good sources for tires,brakes, axles, wheels and used parts

Used parts: RV Recycler, Rancho Cordova, CA (near Sacramento) 916-635-9303

Tires: Tire Rack, tirerack.com. Good service, new Goodyear Marathons for
Airstreams (D load range) about $75 each

Wheels, brakes and axles: Carolina Rim and Wheel Charlotte, NC 704-334-7276.
Very helpful New 15 " 6 lug wheels 2600# rating $30 ea, 12X2 complete
backing plates $37 each.

    I have dealt with all 3 of these businesses and had good experiences.
Hope it helps someone out.

    BTW does anybody need an 74 Airsteam service manual? I got one with my
77 and have since purchesed a 77 book. All pages are there but cover is a
bit worn. Will sell cheap to a dedicated 'streamer.

    Richard Paul