[VAC] 69 Overlander bath trim

Hi all: I'm new to the list but have read your postings about a year now as
I tracked down my 1969 Overlander International.  A previous owner pulled
out the rear bath (double beds) and re-plumbed some broken lines.  He got
the bath pieces back in about 95%
The trim that covers the seams is in my closet.  It is a pop-riveted track
that has a flange that another flexible strip snaps onto.  HELP!! I don't
know if I have to nudge the pieces together for a jigsaw puzzle fit &
re-rivet & snap. or if there is a 1/2 " adhesive strip that might close gaps
& keep shower water out of the insulation.  Any advice would be welcome.  I
am not a stickler for original details.
I'd love to trade out an avocado folding door for something woody or
neutral...takers?
Glad to be part of the 'stream
Jeff Miller
KCMO