[VAC] Re: Dometic Frig Door Gasket Replacement

Jeff,

If you find one, let me know.  I’ve been looking for one for about a month now.  Had a couple of leads, but all led to dead ends.  Even had the name of a manufacturer that was supposed to be able to make one, but no luck.  Seems that the new seals fit into a slot in the doors where the old ones are flat and are screwed into place.  No one makes the old type.  You can reach me off list at pryner@interfold.com.  There are a few old doors out there but prices are a little high.

Pete