[VAC] In for the long haul - new owner

We are starting the seemingly enormous project of restoring a 1968 Soverign
International 30 foot.

Thousands of questions, so I hope I won't be a nuisance.

We think it is particularly chic to have only one window on the front - at
least we would if we actually had the window.  Our first question is
therefore where can we find a new front window and rock guard?

By the way, have the original owners manual, but would be interested in any
links that would show photos of the actual layout of the front sofa/bed that
was installed on our version.  (We have a pernicious need to restore the
interior to 'just out of factory' condition.) It appears that the original
layout was an 'L' shape with a small table in the notch of the 'L'.  The
geometry of it all is quite fascinating.

Thanks in advance to all who share our admiration for these wonderful time
machines.

Rob Ramsay
Victoria B.C. Canada