[VAC] Re: Vulkem

Interestingly enough, on the Vulkem I buy for the company, from
Airstream I can't find a number like 116 or whatever. I just buy it
through them to make sure it's the stuff they prefer. It's kinda like
wheel grease seals. Over the years they have used mostly one number
(680370-100) and the seal I get has changed a couple of times. According
to the guys at Henschen this is because when they test new design seals,
if they find a better one they change it. I have always received a very
durable double lip seal. And for the peace of mind they are not
expensive.  There are single lip seals out there that fit.

Charlie