[VAC] Re: Towing with a U-haul

I was told by U-Haul that their trucks can only
haul their trailers. I don't know if they have
them rigged a special way or if they just say
that because they don't WANT anyone towing
anything but their trailers. Careful... they may
have a legal clause in the paperwork that says
it's not allowed.

I also contacted a bazillion car rental and
equipment rental places and the only place I
could find that would rent a tow-ready vehicle
was United Rentals. They rent a late model F150
with tow package. $70 per day + 30 cents per
mile. They're all over on the West Coast, you
might check with them if you're on this side of
the US.

Jill