[VAC] Re: Photos and Questions About 1962 Bambi

Pipes: Looks like a previous owner had a spare tire carrier added and I would
suggest the pipes were there to anchor more stuff to. It is generally not a good
idea to add weight like that to the back end of a coach.

Front Passenger side:  That is most likely the fresh water storage tank fill.

Pipes under the coach:  Those are undoubtedly sewer hose storage pipes.

Another shot of the aforementioned:  Yes, try to replace it

Driver side, on the belly:  That is likely the fresh water storage drain. That
and the fill suggest you have a  pressurized water system, which is to say you
should find a small air compressor that forces water about with air pressure.

Vent for the furnace:  Yes, it is.

It appears the sewer plumbing as been modified in the past. The plastic pieces I
believe I seen are not expensive and should be available at most RV parts
outlets

Charlie