[VAC] Re: Washing Airstream Exterior

I use Dawn dish washing detergent, and have seen it recomended by many.
I have also heard from some who I trust that high pressure  washing tools
are not the things on the older trailers as they can  take out chalking
from joint and  seams. I am not sure a car standard car wash is that bad
although some of the truck stop washers could be. The washing tool I have
found is an inexpensive dust mop with full swivel head (plastic) and a
bucket of soap/water.  Allows you to wash from the ground or at most a
step stool.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC