[VAC] Photos and Questions About 1962 Bambi

I finally got some photos up of our 1962 Bambi, if anyone is interested.
Thank you Fred Coldwell for the owner's manual - it has helped us answer
many questions. Of course, there is always something more to learn! Hence,
there are some questions along with some of the photos of items that
protrude from the body that I can't identify. Of course, I know nothing of
trailers or Airstreams, so it's probably really obvious what these things
are - I just don't know. Any help would be appreciated!

http://homepage.mac.com/kitsullivan/PhotoAlbum1.html

P.S. We hit a big rock and busted our sewage pipe (no other damage, we
think) - how difficult and costly is it to replace? Also, we are interested
in putting a fan in the vent opening on the ceiling - it measures 26"x14".
Where to look and what for? And lastly, what is the black switch (that looks
like a light switch) for? It is located right inside the door on the right
hand side near the floor - is it to switch from battery power to campground
electricity? I'm clueless! Thank you!