[VAC] Re: Vulkem

I called the manufacturer of Vulkem two weeks ago and through customer service seemed to reach  a knowledgeable individual.  He stated there is a slight difference in the composition of the 116 versus 616.  He couldn't really talk about the "slight difference" and since I had more of the 116 on hand and sealed seams for 3 days I wasn't going to worry about it.  He did say 616 was supplied to a major trailer manufacturer.  Hope I don't have to get out the Vulkem for a while.
Bruce