[VAC] Re: Horizontal tanks and OPD Valves

not sure that's the same tank.

See the web as Manchester has about a hundred different tanks to choose from

http://www.mantank.com

20lb:
http://www.mantank.com/20gasdot.htm

30lb:
http://www.mantank.com/3040dot.htm

etc.

Their horizontal tank isn't like Paul Farley's, where the tap is on
top of a tank that sits horizontally. The "exmpted" horizontal tank
is one that has a vertical tank that sits horizontally -- with the
tap on the top (which is now the side) and I suspect that they can't
use an OPD because there's no way to make it "float" properly while
sitting horizontally.

If you can find a tank that sits and mounts horizontally but has the
valve on the top, *please* tell me because I want one for my '48 wee
wind and another one for my '48 Boles Aero. The Boles especially
wants a horizontal tank because of how the body is shaped I can't
really even put a 20lb vertical tank there without the body hitting
the handle of the tank.