[VAC] Re: Pic of my 66 Puller (and Questions)!

The cars in the photos had new radiators and well tuned engines. Notice that
they are all full size too. The big cars with the bigger engines used the
SAME transmission as the trucks if it was an automatic.   My transmission
guy tells me that my Chrysler station wagon has a BETTER transmission than I
would get in a Dodge truck and MUCH better than what they put in a Chevy
Suburban these days. Old cars will work as a tow vehicle, but the HAVE TO be
well maintained and up to date. Any defficiency will be amplified while
towing. A good tow car will have come from the factory with a towing
package.  When properly equiped with a tow package, it should be able to do
anything a Dodge van could do!  A car rides a lot more comfortably too. If
the car did not come with a towing package, it can be updated with the
proper equipment. It all depends on how much you want to take the trouble to
do so!

What kind of old Plymouth were you using?

MARC WEIMER