[VAC] Argosy Minuet

Received the following e-mail request via the VAC website:

"Recherche toute info sur argosy 1978 20 ft minuet.  LIVRE INFO
TECHNIQUE OPTION.  OU TROUVER DES PIECES ???  Merci je suis francais et
je suis nul en anglais."

For those of you that don't speak French, me included (Krista does
though), it roughly translates to that he is seeking information about
an 20ft 1978 Argosy Minuet, a owners manual and where to get parts. And
that he doesn't speak any English.  Evidently he has a Minuet in France.

Any Argosy owners know of any sites I (Krista) can point him to.  Does
Secretarial Svcs have Argosy manuals?  How about Airstream dealers for
parts?  And just what exactly in a Minuet?

Thanks for your international support,
RJ
VAC Webmaster