[VAC] Marmo, Congo...and other oleums!

Linoleum...Marmoleum...Congoleum...all good floors.  None of these have man made
ingredients.  They are all natural.  There is no better floor, (except maybe
for cork, I know nothing about it), which is also included in "real" linoleum.

Whether it's called Marmoleum, or Congoleum, it is all the same...very expensive.

I have been checking around for floors and what I've seen is anywhere from 55
dollars a square yard, to over 80!  I need 13 square yards to do my Safari,
 I need a 7'X 19 piece to get coverage for all but 1 foot of streetside floor
that will be covered with furniture/cabinets!

Add it up!  Yikes!!

These floors will last forever!

Vinyl floors...are the next best thing, and they pale in comparison. They are
a lot more reasonable pricewise.

For an easy to understand, and complete primer on linoleum, and it's history,
go to this link:

  http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/thisoldhouse/knowhow/tandt/linoleum_2.html#cooking

Nick  CT
'68 Safari