[VAC] Re: Sink is way too yellow

The sink,dathtub aebdcaps in my 65 Tradewind was fiber glass I suspect that
yours is also as fiberglass construction is the eaisest to tool up for and
the cheepest to construct. the finish is probaly gelcoat it is somewhat
porous and tinds ti yellow in time. the best way to restore the colour is to
sand the serface with a fine sandpaper and paint with epoxy paint. it will
hold colour vrey well. any good epoxy will work.if you have to brush it on
try desposable foam brushes.
Jim Smith